Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Enrolling devices via USB
You can enroll your devices in VIVE Business+ using a USB connection instead of a QR code.
Important: Make sure your VIVE Focus 3 software is updated to version 5.0.999.820 or later. If you're enrolling a VIVE XR Elite headset, update the software to version 1.0.999.374 or later.
- Factory reset your device. To learn how to factory reset your device, go to www.vive.com/support.
VIVE Business+ console, go to
Note: If you want to enroll the device to another organization, go to Dashboard and click Switch organization.
Connect your headset to your computer with a USB cable, and then click
Your headset will appear on the Connection screen.Note:
Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your headset. Go to Settings > Advanced > Developer options > USB debugging in your headset to check.
Wake your headset if it's in standby mode.
After successfully enrolling the device, it will show a message saying the enrollment was successful. The device will then go to the start of the setup process (OOBE).
Note: If you see a "Business Warranty and Services (BWS) needed to enroll the device" message, see Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS).
VIVE Business+, go to
Manage devices > Registered. You’ll see the status of the enrolled device in the list.