Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Firewall?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- The sound in the headset stutters and sounds distorted and garbled. What should I do?
- I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound. What should I do?
- The audio sounds broken and there's a lot of noise. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully, what should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Attaching the VIVE Streaming Cable to the headset
To use VIVE Business Streaming with your headset, you need a USB Type-C® cable to connect the headset to your computer.
Note: If you don't have a long USB Type-C cable, go to the VIVE accessories page and purchase the VIVE Streaming Cable.
- Attach the L connector of the VIVE Streaming Cable to the USB Type-C port on the side of the headset.
- Run the VIVE Streaming Cable along the top of headset band.
Fasten the velcro cable wraps on either side of the built-in speaker. Make sure to fasten them with the fuzzy side out to avoid tangling with hair.
- Make sure to fasten the first cable wrap behind the rubber stopper.
- Make sure the cable wraps don't cover the speakers.