Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
Create two ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing and set them up in your play area.
- Marker-Based Location Sharing can only be used in VO Mode setups.
- To set up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers, your play area should be at least 150 square meters.
- Set up the headsets you'll use in the play area. See Setting up the headsets.
- Optional: Set the tracking origin of your virtual scene. This will be used to align the height of the virtual scene according to the height of the primary marker you create. See Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker for details.
- Create your ArUco markers. See Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing.
- Place the primary marker in your play area in a central location. You can put it on the floor or wall, as long as it is clearly visible.
- Place the secondary marker in your play area at least 150 cm away from the primary marker.
- Move to the play area and put on your headset. The headset should wake from standby mode.
Scan the first
ArUco marker. Stand up straight and keep your head steady while scanning.
Scan the secondary marker.
Location sharing will start automatically. Each player's position will be aligned by the headset tracking engine.Tip: If you lose tracking after sharing your location, try moving backward and forward to restore tracking. If tracking isn't restored immediately, scan the ArUco markers again to reset your position.Note:
- After you scan both markers, marker detection will be disabled on the headset. You can re-enable marker detection with the scan marker API.
- When you exit an application during play, location sharing will stop and your position will reset. You can resume location sharing after reopening the application with the resume location sharing API.
See Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO) for details.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.