Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Creating a batch configuration package
With batch configuration, you can set up your devices with customized settings, install apps, and enable Kiosk mode to lock users to the VR experience you want when using the device.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Batch configuration.
- Click Create.
- In the Information tab, enter a name and note for the batch configuration package.
Go through each tab to customize your batch configuration package.
Note: To learn what features can be set or enabled for the batch configuration package, see Batch configuration features.
When you're done customizing, click
Once the batch configuration package is created, you can duplicate or edit the batch configuration package.
Note: If you have two or more batch configuration packages with the same name, check the Code below the package name to distinguish them.