Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
You’ll need to enroll your devices to use VIVE Business+ to manage them.
- Factory reset your device. To learn how to factory reset your device, go to www.vive.com/support.
- Make sure the generated QR code is showing on your computer screen. See Generating a QR code to enroll devices.
- After the device restarts, put it on, and then press the Headset button three times in succession to enable QR code scanning.
Scan the QR code on the computer screen using the headset. A dialog box opens detailing the enrollment process.
Tip: When scanning the QR code:
- Have a distance of 15 to 20 cm between the headset and computer screen.
- Make the QR code dimensions to be at least 15 × 15 cm on the computer screen.
Follow the onscreen instructions to enroll the device.
After successfully enrolling the device, it will show a message saying the enrollment was successful. The device will then go to the start of the setup process (OOBE).
Note: If you see a "Business Warranty and Services (BWS) needed to enroll the device" message, see Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS).
On your computer, check
VIVE Business+. You’ll see an Enrollment successful message. Click
Manage devices > Registered. You’ll see the status of the enrolled device in the list.