Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Installing apps on devices in a group
You can install more apps on devices in a group.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Ultimate tier have access to app management features. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
- Click the group where you want to install apps on the devices.
Group properties, click
- Under Content, click Select apps.
Select the apps and app versions to install, and then click
Note: If Default is selected for Version, the default version—if one is set when you uploaded the app—will be installed. See Uploading apps to VIVE Business+.
Scroll down the screen, and click