Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Enrolling devices via USB
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
Solutions and FAQs
- Contact Us
What happens to a device when the license expires?
VIVE Business+ will automatically move devices with expired licenses to valid seat licenses if they are available. If there are no available valid seat licenses, devices that can't be moved will be deregistered. You won't be able to use VIVE Business+ to manage these devices. To purchase additional licenses, contact your account manager.
Important: A device can only be moved to an available seat license if the license has been activated. See Adding more seat licenses.