Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Enrolling devices via USB
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
Solutions and FAQs
- Contact Us
How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
To check if the correct batch configuration package has been installed, check the package name on the headset.
- Put on the headset and go to Settings > General > About.
In the device information section, check that the
Latest batch configuration is the same as the batch configuration code.
Check the batch configuration code in
Batch configuration and check
Code under the batch configuration package name.