Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Exporting a map
Export a map from the primary headset to VBC or VADMS before assigning it to a group.
This topic describes how to export a map with VBC. For details on exporting a map with VADMS, see Exporting maps in the VADMS User Guide.
Device Settings and click
OK in the dialog box that appears.
You'll be redirected to the Maps screen, where the details of the exported map will be displayed.Note:
After exporting a map, you'll need to sign in again the next time you open VBC. Make sure the primary headset is connected to your computer when opening VBC.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.