Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
VIVE Business Console (VBC)
VBC is a companion app for the LBSS that you can use for the initial setup of the headsets you plan to use in your play area.
VBC is required in order to enroll your headsets, import configuration packages, and manage the groups your headsets and configuration packages are assigned to.
In addition to the VBC software application, there's a VBC web platform you can use to manage your organization's account and configure details for your organization members, headsets, and configuration packages. For details, see VBC web.
You can download VBC from the VIVE Community Forum (https://forum.htc.com/topic/13984-lbe-features-vive-business-console-vbc108-and-room-setup-app-update-on-121/).
If you're not able to access the VIVE Community Forum and download VBC, contact HTC Support.