About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Choosing tools and their options
Selecting a tool
Hover the controller beam over the left side of the Sync Menu, and then choose from the following meeting tools:
The tip of the controller then changes to the tool you selected.
Using the Options Menu
Each tool has an Options Menu with different options.
To open the Options Menu, do any of the following:
- Press the Grip button on the controller.
- Squeeze the Trigger while pointing at the Options icon below the selected tool in the Sync Menu.
- Use the left controller to point at the Options icon on the right controller, and then squeeze the Trigger.
Switching the tool on and off
Here are two ways of switching the selected tool on and off:
- Press the Sync button twice to quickly switch between the selected tool and the controller beam.
- Press the Sync button to open the Sync Menu. Select the tool again from the menu.