About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
- Booking a meeting from the Sync website
- Booking a meeting from Outlook
- Booking a meeting room from the lobby
- Preparing files for the meeting
- Uploading files from your PC with VIVE Sync File Manager
- Uploading 360° videos
- Joining a VIVE Sync meeting
- Navigating meeting rooms with VR controllers
- Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
- Hosting a meeting
- Changing your presence state
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in meetings
Presenting to your audience
- Presenting content in a meeting
- Opening documents and other files
- Accessing web content
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Accessing your PC desktop
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Using Presentation view
- Collaborating in a content window or Big Screen
- Mirroring the presenter's screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
- Opening 3D models
Tools you can use
Using tracking features in VIVE Sync
Using VIVE Sync in VIVE Flow
- Using your phone as a controller in VIVE Sync
- Navigating the virtual space with the phone controller
- Opening and closing the Options Menu with the phone controller
- Interacting with 3D models using the phone controller
- Performing gestures with the phone controller
- Handling content windows with the phone controller
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What is the VIVE Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to a room?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
How do I use Zoom in VIVE Sync?
- Make sure you have the Zoom software installed on your computer.
- To use Desktop on VIVE Focus 3, you need to connect it to a high-performance PC that's installed with VIVE Business Streaming.
If this is your first time to use
VIVE Sync, do the following on your computer:
- Download and install the VIVE Sync Virtual web camera from the Sync website.
- Check that the microphone and VIVE Sync Camera are properly set. In Zoom™, go to Settings > Video/Audio and make sure these devices are selected.
- Open the Sync Menu, and then select Desktop.
ZOOM, and then make a concall or join a meeting just like what you would normally do when you're using
Zoom™ on your computer.
For example, to join a meeting, select Join on the main screen.
Enter the meeting ID that you received from the invitation email and your name, and then select Join.
The meeting then opens in the Desktop window.
Turn on the
Zoom™ camera by selecting
Select the arrow icon next to
Stop Video to open the camera selection menu, and then select
VIVE Sync Camera.
By default, the microphone in the Sync meeting room is muted:
Your voice is transmitted to the Zoom™ meeting only. People in the Zoom™ meeting room will hear your voice, but not the participants in the Sync meeting room.
If you want people in both rooms to hear your voice, toggle on the Sync microphone at the bottom of the Desktop window. This allows your voice to be transmitted to the Sync meeting room.
To turn on or off voice transmission to the Zoom™ meeting room, you need to mute or unmute from the Zoom™ screen.