Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
You can use VIVE Avatar Creator to create realistic avatars. Here's how:
- On your Android or iOS device, download and install the VIVE Avatar Creator app.
- Open the app on your device.
- Sign in with your HTC account.
Follow the onscreen instructions to create and customize an avatar.
You can take a selfie or use an existing one to create your avatar.
- When you're done, tap Save and upload. Your avatar will be uploaded to VIVERSE.
- When the upload is complete, tap OK.
- In the Set as active dialog box, tap Yes to use the avatar you've uploaded as your default avatar in VIVERSE for Business.
Tip: After you've finished uploading a new avatar, tap Back to menu. You can do any of the following:
- Tap Create avatar to create and upload a new avatar.
- Tap and choose whether to edit, delete, or set an avatar as your active avatar.
- If you have an avatar that was created using a previous version of the VIVE Avatar Creator app, you may be prompted to reupload it. Tap > Edit and make your changes, then tap Save and upload.