Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
Moving, resizing, and rotating a content window
- Click the Window controls button on the right side of the control bar.
- Use the buttons in the lower left to move, resize, and rotate the window.
Task Steps Move up, down, left, or right
- Click .
- Press and hold the left mouse button on the up or right arrow and then move your mouse up, down, left, or right.
Click and select a window size.
Rotate up, down, left, or right
- Click ..
- Press and hold the left mouse button on the vertical or horizontal axis and then move your mouse up, down, left, or right.
- When you've finished moving or adjusting the window, click Done in the lower right.
Sharing a content window
To let others see your content window, you can do the following:
|Make the window public
By default, the content window opens in Private mode and is not visible to other users. Click to change it to Public mode.
|Share to Big Screen:
Click Share to Big Screen and then select a screen to use for projecting content.
Note: This feature is not available in the open space.