Nothing's in my cart
Enrolling devices via USB
You can enroll your devices in VIVE Business+ using a USB connection instead of a QR code.
Make sure your VIVE Focus 3 software is updated to version 5.0.999.820 or later. If you're enrolling a VIVE XR Elite headset, update the software to version 1.0.999.374 or later.
- Factory reset your device. To learn how to factory reset your device, go to www.vive.com/support.
VIVE Business+, go to
Dashboard and click
VIVE Business+ console.
- Download the USB driver and VIVE Business+ console.
Install the USB driver on your computer.
- Extract UsbDriver.zip.
android_winusb.inf and select
A confirmation dialog will appear.Note: Make sure VIVE Streaming Hub and VIVE Business Console aren't running when you install the USB driver.
- Extract VBPConsole.zip and open VBPConsole.exe.
- In the dialog that appears, click Sign in. The HTC account sign-in screen will appear.
- Sign in using the HTC account registered with VIVE Business+.
- Select the organization you want to enroll your device with.
- After signing in, go to Connection.
Connect your headset to your computer with a USB cable, and then click
Your headset will appear on the Connection screen.Note:
Make sure adb debugging is enabled on your headset. Go toin your headset to check.
Wake your headset if it's in standby mode.
After successfully enrolling the device, it will show a message saying the enrollment was successful. The device will then go to the start of the setup process (OOBE).
Note: If you see a "Business Warranty and Services (BWS) needed to enroll the device" message, see Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS).
. You’ll see the status of the enrolled device in the list.