Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Export a map from a device to share it with other devices.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Registered.
Click the device where the map you want to export is located.
Note: Make sure the device is active (green circle).
Device details page, scroll down to
Map, and then click
Note: If you’ve just created your play area boundary, you need to suspend (go to sleep mode), and then wake up the device before exporting the map.The map is exported to the cloud.
Enter the map name description, and then click
Tip: We recommend entering a detailed name and description to distinguish between different maps.
In the VIVE Business+ left panel, go to Storage > Map to see the map details.
To delete the map on the device, scroll down to Device settings, and then click Clear next to Clear device map.