Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Signing in to VIVE Business+
Sign in to VIVE Business+ to use the available tools to manage devices, files, and maps.
Important: You'll need an HTC account to use VIVE Business+.
- In your computer's web browser, go to https://businessplus.vive.com/user/login.
- Sign in using your HTC account.
- Select your organization from the dropdown menu and click Enter.
If you don't have an organization yet, you'll need to create one to use VIVE Business+. To create an organization, see Creating an organization.