Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
VIVE Business Console (VBC)
You can use VIVE Business Console (VBC) to set up and manage your devices for LBSS.
VBC is an offline utility for LBSS that you can use set up and manage your devices.
VBC can be used to enroll devices, import configuration packages, and share maps with other headsets.
You can download VBC from the VIVE Community Forum (https://forum.htc.com/topic/13984-lbe-features-vive-business-console-vbc108-and-room-setup-app-update-on-121/).
If you're not able to access the VIVE Community Forum and download VBC, contact HTC Support.