Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
The following controls are available in the Viewer mode window:
View your profile details, change your avatar, switch buildings, and more.
If you're a space owner, you can manage access permissions to tools and features like you can in the VIVERSE for Business VR app. For details, see Managing access permissions in a space.
See a map of the virtual spaces located on each floor in the building. You can select a space on the map to enter that space.
Create and join sessions. For details, see Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode.
Unmute or mute your microphone.
Choose emojis to release to the virtual space. You can also switch between standing and seated positions.
Use features such as the file browser, remote desktop, and web browser, and access VIVERSE for Business settings. For details, see the following topics:
Note: The file browser and web browser are not available in the VIVERSE for Business mobile app.
|Leave the current space.|