- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Batch configuration features
Check the features that can be set or enabled when creating the batch configuration package.
|Set the system language, date, device volume, and passthrough features.
Wi-Fi and VPN options.
You can upload more than one Wi-Fi and VPN certificate.
|Allow hand tracking if the app supports it.
|Choose the power frequency of your local power outlet and set if you want to allow recording and casting when passthrough is activated.
|Enable USB debugging, allow installing apps from unknown sources, and set the time when the headset goes to sleep.
|Apps - Pre-installed
|Select the pre-installed apps you want to show on the headset.
|Kiosk mode settings
|Customize apps and permission settings when the headset is in Kiosk mode.
|Assign apps - Enter APK package name
| After the APK is installed on the device, the app (APK) will be shown in Kiosk mode.
You'll need to manually install the APK first before assigning the batch configuration package to a group.
|Advanced (Pro and Ultimate)
|VIVE Home dashboard
|Select what options to show.
| Choose whether or not to show:
|VIVE Reality System
|Choose whether or not to show:
|Customized startup settings
|Set a startup logo or animation when the device starts up.
|Setup (OOBE) settings
|Choose whether or not to skip the initial device setup process.
|Allow sending and receiving commands from the VIVE Wrist Trackers.
|Developer (Pro and Ultimate)
|Use custom APIs
|Register your app to use the custom APIs by entering its certificate fingerprint.