- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Downloading VIVE Business+ console
Download VIVE Business+ console and the USB Driver to manage your fleet of devices offline.
VIVE Business+, go to
Dashboard and click
VIVE Business+ console.
- Download the USB driver and VIVE Business+ console.
Install the USB driver on your computer.
- Extract UsbDriver.zip.
android_winusb.inf and select
A confirmation dialog will appear.Note: Make sure VIVE Streaming Hub and VIVE Business Console aren't running when you install the USB driver.