- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Enrolling devices via USB
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
Solutions and FAQs
- Contact Us
Editing and deleting the EMM app
You can edit and delete the EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) app.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Ultimate tier have access to file management features. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, click Manage files > EMM app.
Do any of the following:
- To edit the app, click . After editing the file's information, click Apply.
- To delete the app, click
Delete in the bottom right.
Note: If the app has been installed on a headset, you'll need to perform a factory reset on the headset to delete the app.