- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Exporting maps from devices
- In VIVE Business+ console, go to Connection.
Connect your headset to your computer with a USB cable, and then click
Connect. Your headset will appear on the
Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your headset. Go to Settings > Advanced > Developer options > USB debugging in your headset to check.
Wake your headset if it's in standby mode.
- In the Connection screen, click the device where the map you want to export is located.
In the device details panel, click
Export in the bottom right.
The map you exported can then be imported to other devices. See Importing maps and batch configuration packages to devices.