- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Setting up VIVE Business+ console
Set up VIVE Business+ console to manage maps and assign batch configurations packages to devices offline.
Important: Make sure you've downloaded VIVE Business+ console and the USB driver. See Downloading VIVE Business+ console.
- Extract VBPConsole.zip and open VBPConsole.exe.
In the dialog that appears, click
Sign in. The HTC account sign-in screen will appear.
Note: The first time you use VIVE Business+ console, you'll need to sign in to VIVE Business+.
- Sign in using the HTC account registered with VIVE Business+.
After signing in to
VIVE Business+, select the
Organization you want to use for
VIVE Business+ console and click
In the left panel, go to
Configuration and download the maps and batch configuration packages that you want to assign to devices.
Tip: Click Download all in the upper right to download all the available maps or batch configuration packages.
- You can switch to another organization by going to Dashboard and clicking Switch organization.
- If you've exported new maps or created new batch configuration packages on VIVE Business+, click in the upper right of VIVE Business+ console so you can download them.