Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Uploading media files to VIVE Business+
Upload videos, photos, and music to assign them to your devices.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Ultimate tier have access to app management features. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage files > Media.
- In Select type, select the media type you want to upload.
Browse next to
Upload file and browse for the file you want to upload.
The file you're uploading must be in one of the following formats:
Video MP4 and MKV Image JPG, JPEG, and PNG Music MP3Note:
- The maximum number of files you can upload for each media type is three.
- You can only upload one file at a time.
- Click Upload.