Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
To check if the correct batch configuration package has been installed, check the package name on the headset.
- Put on the headset, and then go to Settings > General > About.
In the device information section, check that the
Latest batch configuration is the same as the batch configuration code.
Check the batch configuration code in
VIVE Business+. Go to
Batch configuration and check
Code under the batch configuration package name.