Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Installing the VIVE Environment Scanner
Install the VIVE Environment Scanner on the primary headset you're using to create a virtual map.
- Download the VIVEEnvironmentScanner APK file onto the primary headset. Make sure the headset's been set up with the right configuration package.
- Power on the headset and connect it to a PC.
- Open the Windows Command Prompt, and then open the folder containing the APK file.
Execute the following command in the command prompt to start the installation:
adb install "VIVE Environment Scanner.apk" EnvironmentScanner.apk
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.