Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Add new members, delete old members, and edit the details of current members.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to https://vbc.vive.com. You may need to sign in with your HTC account.
- On the Organization page, click your organization to go to the dashboard.
- Scroll down to Members.
Perform any of the following tasks:
Add a new member
- Click above the upper-right corner of the members list.
- Enter the details for the new member.
- Click SAVE.
Edit member details
- Find the member you want to edit details for and click .
- Modify the details for the member.
- Click SAVE.
Delete a member
- Find the member you want to delete and click .
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click Delete.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.