Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Install the latest version of
VBC on your computer.
VBC is required for initial headset setup and enrollment.
You can download VBC from the VIVE Community Forum (https://forum.htc.com/topic/13984-lbe-features-vive-business-console-vbc108-and-room-setup-app-update-on-121/).Note:
If you're not able to access the VIVE Community Forum and download VBC, contact HTC Support.
If you have an older version of VBC installed, uninstall it before installing the latest version. You'll need to delete both the VBC installation and program data folders (for example, %ProgramData%\HTC\ViveSoftware\VBConsole).
Every time you launch VBC, you'll need to sign in with your HTC account credentials.
If you plan to set up
LBE Mode or
LBE Hybrid Mode, install
VIVE Manager on your
VIVE Manager is required for creating a virtual map of your play area.
You can download VIVE Manager from one of the following locations, depending on your region:
Global: Google Play™
If you plan to use any marker-based tracking features, download and install the
VIVE ArUco Marker Generator. This application is required for configuring
ArUco marker settings and generating marker settings files.
You can download the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator from the VIVE Community Forum (https://forum.htc.com/topic/13535-app-marker-setting-generator-for-aruco-marker-update-on-113).Note: If you're not able to access the VIVE Community Forum and download the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator, contact HTC Support.
- If you plan to use any features with PC VR streaming, download VIVE Business Streaming on your computer. You can download it at https://dl.vive.com/vbspc. To learn more about VIVE Business Streaming, go to https://www.vive.com/us/support/vbs/.