About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
Setting up VIVE Sync
If you don't have VIVE Sync on your device yet, download and install it to your device. For details, see Where to download VIVE Sync.
Here's how to set up VIVE Sync for the first time:
Device Do this PC VR
- Double-click the VIVE Sync icon on your Windows desktop.
- When prompted, sign into your HTC Account.
- Put on the headset
- Put on the headset and turn it on.
- In the Library, open VIVE Sync.
- Sign into your HTC Account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to calibrate your standing and seated height.
If you already created your custom avatar with the
VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, it will be shown in
If you don't have a custom avatar yet, you'll see the following message that prompts you to download the app on your phone and create one:
Once you've finished creating your avatar and uploaded it from the app, make sure to select Done to allow VIVE Sync to get your avatar.Tip: If you prefer to choose from presets, select Not right now. Select a preset avatar and customize it.
- You can make a few changes to your custom avatar such as the outfit style. When done, select Save.