Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
How do I release a seat license?
If a registered device is no longer being used, release the seat license for that device to better manage the use of your seats.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Registered.
- Select the unused device.
- In Device details, scroll down to Factory reset, and click Reset.
To check how many remaining seats you have for your organization, go to Dashboard, and then check under Usage.