VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
About VIVE Business Device Management System
VIVE Business Device Management System is a web-based platform designed to help businesses manage their VR devices and content. It allows businesses to manage licensed and corporate specific VR content, set user roles and permissions, manage devices, and more. On your computer's web browser, go to https://business.vive.com/dm/ to access VIVE Business Device Management System.
With VIVE Business Device Management System, you can:
- Upload and deploy corporate and licensed content to your team. For details, see Types of content.
- Invite users in your organization and set roles and permissions for them when using the VIVE Business Device Management System. For details, see Managing users and groups.
- Create a batch configuration package to quickly set up multiple all-in-one devices with the same settings. For details, see About batch configuration.
- Download different versions of SteamVR and device drivers to make them readily available.
- Download the Driver Deployment System to help you manage and deploy SteamVR and drivers to computers used for your PC VR devices. For details, see What is the Driver Deployment System?.