Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Using VR accessories with the OpenXR Space Calibrator
Use VR accessories with VIVE Focus 3 by calibrating a controller with an attached VIVE Tracker.
- Attach VIVE Tracker to a VIVE Focus 3 controller.
- Align the tracker and controller using the SteamVR overlay.
Hold the controller and attached tracker in front of you and trace a figure eight.
The tracker should now be aligned with the VIVE Focus 3 tracking system.
Attach the tracker to the VR accessory and start playing.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.