Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating a group and assigning a configuration package
Assign a configuration package to a group so that it can easily be pushed to a group of headsets. Here's how to create a group and assign a configuration package to it:
VBC, go to
Groups and click
A default name will be applied to the new group.
- Double-click the group to view the group details.
Config pack, click
Browse, and then select a configuration package.
Note: Skip this step if you've already deployed an LBE license through the DMS.Tip: You can edit the group name from this dialog box.
Apply to save the changes.
The details of the configuration package will appear next to the group you created.
Tip: Right-click a group to access additional group options such as group settings, duplication, and deletion.