Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Importing a configuration package into VBC
You can also import a configuration package by deploying a license through the VIVE Business Device Management System (DMS). Follow the instructions on the following support page for details:
You can only import one configuration package per group at a time.
- In VBC, go to Config Packs, then click Import config pack.
Enter the activation code for the configuration package and click
The details of the configuration package will appear on the Config Packs screen.
To delete a configuration package, right-click the configuration package and click Delete.