Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
Run Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming for setups that use PC VR headsets.
Note: Marker-Based Location Sharing can only be used in VO Mode setups.
- Set up the headsets you'll use in the play area. See Setting up the headsets.
- Set up Marker-Based Location Sharing. See and .
- On your PC, open VIVE Business Streaming, then go to Advanced > Program and turn on Beta.
- Connect your headset to your computer using a USB Type-C cable.
- In VIVE Business Streaming on your PC, go to About and click Install to update VIVE Business Streaming on your headset.
- Open SteamVR and start streaming your desired app or game.
- After you scan a marker, marker detection will be disabled on the headset. You can re-enable marker detection by restarting VIVE Business Streaming on the headset.
- If you move to a different position in the play area while running a game or app, restart VIVE Business Streaming on the headset to reset your position in VR.
- If you've updated the marker settings JSON file markers_list.json, restart VIVE Business Streaming on your computer and headset and then restart SteamVR to apply the changes.
- Location sharing is not affected by SteamVR activity, including switching games or apps, closing a game or app and returning to SteamVR home, or restarting SteamVR.
- If you restart your headset or restart VIVE Business Streaming on the headset, you'll need to rescan the ArUco markers to resume location sharing.