Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
Run Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming for setups that use PC VR headsets.
Note: Marker-Based Location Sharing can only be used in VO Mode setups.
- Set up the headsets you'll use in the play area. See Setting up the headsets.
- Set up Marker-Based Location Sharing. See Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker and Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers.
On your PC, open
VIVE Business Streaming, then go to
Advanced > Program and turn on
- Connect your headset to your computer using a USB Type-C cable.
VIVE Business Streaming on your PC, go to
About and click
VIVE Business Streaming on your headset.
- Open SteamVR and start streaming your desired app or game.
- After you scan a marker, marker detection will be disabled on the headset. You can re-enable marker detection by restarting VIVE Business Streaming on the headset.
- If you move to a different position in the play area while running a game or app, restart VIVE Business Streaming on the headset to reset your position in VR.
- If you've updated the marker settings JSON file markers_list.json, restart VIVE Business Streaming on your computer and headset and then restart SteamVR to apply the changes.
- Location sharing is not affected by SteamVR activity, including switching games or apps, closing a game or app and returning to SteamVR home, or restarting SteamVR.
- If you restart your headset or restart VIVE Business Streaming on the headset, you'll need to rescan the ArUco markers to resume location sharing.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.