About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
How do I use Zoom in VIVE Sync?
- Make sure you have the Zoom software installed on your computer.
- To use Desktop on VIVE Focus 3, you need to connect it to a high-performance PC that's installed with VIVE Business Streaming.
If this is your first time to use
VIVE Sync, do the following on your computer:
- Download and install the VIVE Sync Virtual web camera from the Sync website.
- Check that the microphone and VIVE Sync Camera are properly set. In Zoom™, go to Settings > Video/Audio and make sure these devices are selected.
- Open the Sync Menu, and then select Desktop.
Make a concall or join a meeting just like what you would normally do when you're using
Zoom™ on your computer.
For example, to join a meeting, select Join on the main screen.
Enter the meeting ID that you received from the invitation email and your name, and then select Join.
The meeting then opens in the Desktop window.
Turn on the
Zoom™ camera by selecting
Select the arrow icon next to
Stop Video to open the camera selection menu, and then select
VIVE Sync Camera.
By default, the microphone in the Sync meeting room is muted:
Your voice is transmitted to the Zoom™ meeting only. People in the Zoom™ meeting room will hear your voice, but not the participants in the Sync meeting room.
If you want people in both rooms to hear your voice, toggle on the Sync microphone at the bottom of the Desktop window. This allows your voice to be transmitted to the Sync meeting room.
To turn on or off voice transmission to the Zoom™ meeting room, you need to mute or unmute from the Zoom™ screen.