Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Using the file browser in Viewer mode
To open a file in the file browser, click Tools > File browser, select the file that you want, and then click Open.
Your file will open in a content window in Private mode.
In Viewer mode, you'll also be able to see content windows shared by others.
Here are the things you can do with content windows that you own or shared by others:
|Move your window||
Use the left mouse button to grab the control bar at the bottom of the content window and then drag the window.
|Resize and share your window||
Change the size of your content window and share it by making it public or projecting it to the Big Screen. For details, see Working with content windows.
|Display your window in Presentation view||See Using Presentation view.|
|Request to control a member's public window or Big Screen||See Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen.|
|Mirror a member's public window or Big Screen||See Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen.|