- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
About VIVE Business+ console
VIVE Business+ console is a PC tool that lets you perform offline tasks for your fleet of devices. You can use it to share maps, assign batch configuration packages, and monitor and manage your devices.
With VIVE Business+ console, you can:
- Import maps and batch configuration packages to devices. For details, see Importing maps and batch configuration packages to devices.
- Enroll devices via a USB connection. For details, see Enrolling devices via USB.
- Export maps from devices. For details, see Exporting maps from devices