- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Assigning users to a private group
Select users that can access the private group.
Important: Users that have the role Admin can access the group even if you don't select them.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
Click the private group you want to assign users to.
Private groups have next to the group name.
- Scroll down to Policy and click Select.
Select the users you want to have access to the group and set their
Note: Users that have the role Admin are not shown in the list and are automatically granted permission to access the private group.
- Click Save.