Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Editing user information
You can edit user settings.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage users.
- Click the user you want to edit in the list.
- Click .
Edit the user details, and then click
- To delete the user, click Remove.
- If a user's Status is set to Inactive, that user won't be able to sign in to VIVE Business+.