- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Export a map from a device to share it with other devices.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Registered.
Click the device where the map you want to export is located.
Note: Make sure the device is active (green circle).
Device details page, scroll down to
Map, and then click
Note: If you’ve just created your play area boundary, you'll need to suspend (go to sleep mode), and then wake up the device before exporting the map.
Enter a map
Tip: We recommend entering a map name and detailed description to distinguish between different maps.
- Click Export. The map is then exported to the cloud and you'll see the map details on the page. Depending on the map size and network conditions, it may take a few minutes to upload the map.
In the VIVE Business+ left panel, go to Manage storage > Map to see the map details and export status.
To check the export map status for a specific device, go to Manage devices > Registered. Then click the device you want to check and scroll down to Map. Click next to Results.
To delete the map on the device, scroll down to Device settings, and then click Clear next to Clear device map.