Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
How do I add more seat licenses?
Add more seat licenses to cover all your devices. Purchase more seat licenses by contacting your HTC account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, click Dashboard.
Usage, click in
Add in the upper right.
Activation code that was given to you by HTC, and then click
- Make sure the activation code matches your organization tier. If the code and tier don't match, you'll need to create a new organization with the correct organization tier to use the activation code.
- You can change the Valid from date if the license hasn't been activated.
- Click Add.
To view the status of your licenses, go to the Dashboard, click under Usage > Seats, and then check the table. Click a license in the table to see more details.