- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Setting up a group of devices
Create a group and assign a batch configuration package to the devices in the group. Here's how:
- Enroll the devices you want to assign a batch configuration package to. See Enrolling devices or Enrolling devices via USB.
- Create the batch configuration file. See Creating a batch configuration package.
- Create a group for the enrolled devices. See Creating groups. While creating the group, select the batch configuration package you've just created in Batch configuration.
- Add the devices you want to be in the group. See Adding devices to a group.
The batch configuration package will then be assigned to all the devices in the group.
Note: The devices need to be turned on and connected to VIVE Business+ for the batch configuration package to be assigned.
To check if the batch configuration package was installed on the devices in the group, see How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?.