Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Editing and deleting ArUco marker settings
You can edit and delete ArUco marker settings from the marker settings list.
- Open the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator on your PC.
Select the marker setting you want to edit or delete.
To edit the marker setting:
- Click Edit. The marker setting will disappear from the list and appear in their respective input fields.
- Modify the marker settings as needed.
- Click Save. The marker setting will reappear on the list as modified.
To delete the marker setting:
Note: Any markers paired with the selected marker will also be deleted.
- Click Delete. A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Delete in the dialog box. The marker setting will disappear from the list.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.