Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Using the VIVE Environment Scanner
Use the VIVE Environment Scanner app on your headset to see if any sections of your play area need to be optimized for tracking.
- Power on the primary headset and connect it to your PC
- Open VBC on your PC and click Clear tracking map. The primary headset will restart automatically.
- In the headset, go to the Library and launch VIVE Environment Scanner. Passthrough will be activated.
Walk through the play area and look around.
A red circle is displayed while the area you're looking at is being scanned, or to indicate that the area is not suitable for tracking.
The circle will turn green if the area you're looking at is suitable for tracking.Tip: Test tracking performance by imitating the movements users might make during play.
- Make adjustments to the play area as needed to improve tracking performance. For details, see Setting up your play area for tracking.
- When you're finished checking or making adjustments to the play area, clear the tracking map again in VBC before creating a virtual map.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.