About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
- Booking a meeting from the Sync website
- Booking a meeting from Outlook
- Booking a meeting room from the lobby
- Preparing files for the meeting
- Uploading files from your PC with VIVE Sync File Manager
- Joining a VIVE Sync meeting
- Navigating meeting rooms with VR controllers
- Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
- Hosting a meeting
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in meetings
- Changing your presence state
- Private Talk
Presenting to your audience
- Presenting content in a meeting
- Opening documents and other files
- Accessing web content
- Accessing your PC desktop
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the presenter's screen
- Collaborating in a content window or Big Screen
- Opening 3D models
Tools you can use
Using hand tracking in VIVE Sync
Using VIVE Sync in VIVE Flow
- Using your phone as a controller in VIVE Sync
- Navigating the virtual space with the phone controller
- Opening and closing the Options Menu with the phone controller
- Interacting with 3D models using the phone controller
- Performing gestures with the phone controller
- Handling content windows with the phone controller
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to a room?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Downloading screenshots and other files created in meetings
Through the Sync website, you can download files created in meetings, including screenshots and whiteboard drawings. You can also download meeting minutes you recorded as the meeting host.
- In your web browser, go to the Sync website and sign in with your HTC account.
- From the calendar, find and open the meeting that has the files you want to download.
- Click the Files tab.
Depending on what you want to download, do the following:
Files to download Steps Screenshots and whiteboard drawings:
- Click Created.
- Select one or more images, or click the Name checkbox to select all the image files.
- Choose whether to save to your cloud storage space or computer.
- Click .Meeting minutes > Check for files.
- If a meeting minutes file is available, click Download.
The files will be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP package.
- The meeting minutes file will be downloaded to the save location specified in your web browser settings. Usually, the default save location is the Downloads folder.
- You need the Host code to unzip the meeting minutes file.
- To manually delete created images from the meeting room, select the images, and then click
To delete all images, select Name, and then click Delete .