About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Setting up VIVE Sync
If you don't have VIVE Sync on your device yet, download and install it to your device. For details, see Where to download VIVE Sync.
Here's how to set up VIVE Sync for the first time:
Device Do this PC VR
- Double-click the VIVE Sync icon on your Windows desktop.
- When prompted, sign into your HTC Account.
- Put on the headset
- Put on the headset and turn it on.
- In the Library, open VIVE Sync.
- Sign into your HTC Account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to calibrate your standing and seated height.
If you already created your custom avatar with the
VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, it will be shown in
If you don't have a custom avatar yet, you'll see the following message that prompts you to download the app on your phone and create one:
Once you've finished creating your avatar and uploaded it from the app, make sure to select Done to allow VIVE Sync to get your avatar.Tip: If you prefer to choose from presets, select Not right now. Select a preset avatar and customize it.
- You can make a few changes to your custom avatar such as the outfit style. When done, select Save.