Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
Viewer mode lets you enter the VIVERSE for Business virtual environment from your computer or mobile device and use certain features. To use Viewer mode on your computer, download and install the Windows® or macOS version of VIVERSE for Business. To use Viewer mode on a mobile device such as your phone or tablet, download and install the VIVERSE for Business mobile app.
Tip: Go to the VIVERSE for Business Download webpage for information about each app.
- To download the VIVERSE for Business app to your computer, click Personal computer, and then download the Windows Viewer or Mac Viewer.
- To check the operating system requirements and where to download the VIVERSE for Business mobile app, click Smartphone/tablet.
Navigating the virtual environment on your computer
Here's how to move around the virtual environment in Viewer mode on your computer:
- Right-click and move your mouse to turn and look around the space.
- Double-click to move from one point to another.
- You can also use the following keys on your keyboard to move and turn:
- w: move forward
- s: move backward
- a: move left
- d: move right
- e: turn right
- q: turn left
Navigating the virtual environment on your mobile device
Here's how to move around the virtual environment in Viewer mode on your mobile device:
- Drag across the screen to turn and look around the space.
- Tap to move from one point to another.