Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Adding more seat licenses
Add more seat licenses to cover all your devices. Purchase more seat licenses by contacting your HTC account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, click Dashboard.
Usage, click the seats section.
Add in the upper right.
Activation code that was given to you by HTC and click
- Make sure the activation code matches your organization tier. If the code and tier don't match, you'll need to create a new organization with the correct organization tier to use the activation code.
- You can change the Valid from date if the license hasn't been activated.
- Click Add.
To view the status of your licenses, go to the Dashboard, click the seats section under Usage, and then check the table. Click a license in the table to see more details.